View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,168
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Stargate Univers got canceled!

Didn't see Tron Legacy 2.0, even though I read and watched reviews about it, which were all negative. But despite the reviews I refused to watch it, and that's not because I was right about it being donkey shit, it's because I don't like the look of it. So I'm not wasting my seven dollars on that pile of bullocks. And I could watch an actual movie now if I so chose, because for little over a week I've had a job which is paying me good money, even though i have to work long painful hours seven plus days now. But funk that crap, I'm being paid, so Thank God! Tron's premise was a failure from it's inception, and the only reason why people liked the first one was because it premiered during a time on the precipice of computing technology, and everyone back then allowed themselves to believe that machines in twenty years would be doing everything from wiping our ass, to giving us blow jobs. Thirty years later, and from what we can see, computers, machines and robots though a bit further technologically, still can't wipe our ass our give us real life like blow jobs. I won't even waste space on my computer to D/L Tron Legacy either.

The Traveler starring Val Kilmer was a powerful film. Not at all predictable, and had a satisfying ending. I'd give you a review, but first you'd have to dress up in your ole' lady's knickers and shove a corn dog up your ass---use Google you fucking slobs and type: THE TRAVELER STARRING VAL KILMER REVIEW. I'm sure you'll find proper reviews done by smarter people than me.

Unthinkable starring, Samuel L. Jackson, Carrie-Anne Moss and Michael Sheen can not be described. It has to be viewed. I was terrified and eventually saddened by the ending. Though I approved of what had to be done at the end, I was saddened and horrified. And I don't give a shit about many things, so that's saying something for a movie to affect me that much. You can D/L it or you can support the makers and buy it for a few bucks. Whatever you do, watch this movie.

Devil is a AH SO movie, even though it had a somewhat cool ending. Can't say much about Devil because it was a bit too gimmicky, but it ended before it wore out it's welcome. Even though the revealing of the character who was the devil was interesting, it felt rush and not well made.

Stargate Universe got canceled. Sure we could blame the producers for fucking the Stargate franchise by canceling a show with almost two million viewers (Stargate Atlantis) and replacing it with a show which was supposed to be edgier, with actual sex, and lesbians, and drama and melancholy like bullshit, and SGU had half Atlantis' viewers (not to mention caused twice as much). But in the end, the real demon was SYFY, But who am I kidding, in the spirit of Gordon Gekko which SYFY is clearly following, you can't really blame them, because after all; greed is good. So who is to blame? Americans are to blame---You Glee watching Faggots!