View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,804
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF
Default Swine Flu - Serious or Overblown ?

How dangerous is swine flu?

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
So I ask you, is the Swine Flu as serious as they make it out? Are you concerned?

I have to be because I have a depressed immune system from Epstein-Barr, so I'm being extra careful. Also, Palm Beach County has a large legal and illegal Mexican population, that travel home with an erratic degree of frequency. To add to that factor, WPB, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami are very busy airports for South and Central American travel. And since I don't have a car, I have to rely on public transportation to get around. I get a flu shot every year, but no one was immunized for the Swine Flu, so I have no anti-bodies to lessen the illness if I catch it.

I need to be careful, but overall think this is way out of hand for a normally healthy person. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 05-04-2009 at 12:02 AM.