View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 06:09 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,554
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

The sophomore curse is in full effect on this one.

I'd pretty much watch Kurt Russell in anything and enjoy it (Big Trouble in Little China and The Thing remake are solid in my John Carpenter essential movie collection) but it's Michael Rooker's Yondu that steals this movie. Best character arc, poignant reveals and moments.

I really wanted this movie to kick ass and it just doesn't. It'll still make a shitload of money, but . . . *sigh*

Also . . . biggest disappointment? The soundtrack.

It sucks.

Ass.

Almost literally.

Nearly two years in the making, and two decades of pop and rock classics to pick from and you end up with ELO's Mr. Blue Sky for the opening sequence?! Fucking unbelievable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 06-20-2017 at 08:30 PM.