View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 05:50 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,056
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
My first wife was half-mexican, yes. And her father remarried a mexican lady after divorcing her mother. I lived in El Paso for almost three years, and I wouldn't call any of what I did there partying really.

Did I mind that she finished the MFF with a different guy... yeah I did. As a matter of fact, we didn't fuck for about three months after that. But our relationship was kind of odd like that anyhow, and she did point out that she didn't get pissy about me putting my cock into her stripper friend's orifices.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Everyone has their own odd sexual niche, I don't judge anyone on what they fantasize about or desire. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with a woman WANTING to put a strap-on in you. But if the WANT becomes action and you're not into it, then there's a problem. Just like I don't think there's anything wrong with a guy WANTING some teenage pop/celebrity pussy, but if he takes action on it, then it's a problem. The whole world is fucked up, but everyone wants something different. It's all good as long as the parties are consenting adults in my book.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole