View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,222
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

( In the wikiLeaks it was revealed that many State Department types felt weary about the Bahamas being friendly with China, and would this have compromised Bahamas U.S. relations. Interesting. I'm not for or against anything definitive, at least not yet. I'm just saying my Government is filled with a bunch of scaredy cats; we're talking about wussless kittens(wussy types not moving forward or back, just doing what the last mutha-fucka did). If it was me, and seeing as how we don't have shit for salad, I'd try and buy a nuke from Russia, maybe ten. So we at least look threatening enough to garner respect. Though I should mind my own business since I'm a sinner and God properly hates me; not saying HE does or not, but HE should, I'm pretentious---hopefully I'll do what's right before an end)

Depleted, the ejected portion of the nexus nearly loses coherence several times. Unable to sense anything other than it's individual particles falling away, popping into nothingness, the cloud instinctively grasp every where, pulling what it could into it's core self. If it wasn't among the oldest of the ejected portions of the nebula beast, by this time, it would have evaporated.

(This time out is brought to you today by Stargate Universe, sure season 1 sucked ass, but season 2 is infinitely better, or it will be, but if you're a glee fag, well, you can just go fuck yourself!)

An elliptical shape the cloud takes as it re-organizes it's various properties until, enough of it has been reconstituted to re-ignite it's drive properties, enabling a prescribed instinctive action; the action to feed so as to add to coherence, and to continue with it's purpose. It felt the burden of purpose, but, was at a lost as to what it's purpose entailed. Instinctively, once repaired enough, the needs of self preservation through evolution and feeding became clear enough. But the exact path to take taxed it's simplistic decision making node, which previously was nothing more than a switch changing the aspect of it's immediate environment to aid in progression, stopping, or to delegate feeding and the sharing of sustenance. But as it is now; no longer a node, or a switch, but now a free entity free of the constraints of purpose, yet torn between it's need to feed to maintain or to take direction from an even more complicated node, it expanded it's searches for any deserving complexities that matched it's sophistication. Ironically, once cut off from the body of the nebula beast, it finally sought to take direction from complex systems via strong interactive forces and their electromagnetic pulses, it no longer desired to eradicate seemingly foreign nodes that had complex new chains of organization, but desired to attach to them to fulfill it's need to evolve, but alas, it was all alone, and it's instincts would decide it's fate. It's shifting form reconstitutes just enough, to reignite the means of it sensing it's environment, and almost immediately, it senses heat and sustenance in the form of biological components. In it's present form, it was incapable of hoping, but it sought out whatever it could, to add to itself, to evolve and remain constant.

(That's from Stargate Universe's first episode Air, my problem is that it's out of place for stargate, and if it was introduced then it should have continued. They did something ballsy and then hoped you all forgot what they did, bravo. If I were the powers that be (if that isn't loser speak then tell me what is) I'd have Scott and this airwoman with the boobs, fucking every other episode, but then that's just me. More to come fuckers.)

Last edited by Expletive : 01-21-2011 at 05:35 PM.