View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,215
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

( So I'm not a fucking player, and no doubt the first bit of cunny awesome or humdrum cunny bleed i get my mouth on, I'll stay with and love forever---call me a fucking idiot or old fashioned, but I'll just call your mother a whore, so I win fuckers)

The mere bits are the sweetest means of evolution the celestial organism knew; their nuance complexities, methodological functions, and bemuse hierarchical individualism, enabled the nebula cloud beast, to gradually and succinctly enhance susceptible portions of it's expansive self. The mere bits also allowed it to identify potential trouble makers within it's nexus. Unbeknown to the Nebula beast though, the mere bits were not interested in being a part of a singular organic collective for all eternity, even if, it was a guaranteed form of immortality. In many ways, it has as much conversation with it's mere bits, as humans would have with their white blood cells. As the nebula beast came across the first mere bits in Destiny, it quickly grabbed them into itself to be dismantled, and naturally, in terror, they all cried out, but could do nothing about their plight, as the nebula beast particles ripped into their bodies like trillions of microscopic piranha. Only a few felt pain, as their organs were ripped to shreds and almost immediately stored within a subspace variable which existed within the nebula beast. So that even if the nebula beast lost most of it's mass and existed in the smallest area possible, it would still possess the many functional capabilities, granted to it, by the mere bits. So many of Destiny"s crew members retained not only the full function of their minds, but felt the burden of the various processes within their new home, of which they had to calculate and delegate. They hadn't the eyes to see, or nerves to feel them, but by fully exploring the receptacle that held their essence through accessing information on it and being told height and breath of each container, they were able to understand what had happened to them. As the Nebula beast many portions filled every space possible, it became aware of dissension within it's older parts that hadn't as of yet evolved. And that a little bit of it, smaller than the mere bits themselves, was preparing to cannibalize the unfamiliar new pathways developing around it, thus, as the mere beast made it's way through the Observation door, it intentionally left enough blood and gore, so that the malfunction bit of itself would not resist, it being forced out, and would follow it's natural instinct to feed on what remained.

(I'm going to sleep now, rest easy friends, and enjoy your bit of cunny bleed, even if she's sleeping assure her she doesn't have to do anything as you once more tap that ass)