View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,218
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

( I'm such a slothful fuck. Thankfully I'm not depressed as I was a few days ago, so doing this thing should be easy, so I'm going to finish, because they're times my depression remains for days on end.)

Jessica watches as the smoke monster, smashes into Paul knocking him against the wall, and tears into his flesh, a hole appears where Paul's gut is and blood, fluid, and bowels pour out onto the floor. Jessica in horror darts to the other side of the room shrieking in abstract terror. Paul doesn't have time to scream or do anything since it all happens so fast; one moment the thing darts at him, the next he's in the corner and he feels blood and feces pour into his trousers, with the most horrific pain he's ever felt coming from his midsection, it was as if, some one used a red hot shovel and smashed it into his guts. The smoke creature tried to devour the pouring bowels and bloody fluids that poured out, and as it did so, Paul's now ruptured bowels releases noxious gases of partially digested foods, and urea composites. The smell of fecal matter, blood and something that can only be compared to sour milk bathes the observation deck, Jessica throws up green bile.
Paul feels himself falling into the abyss, and the pain is so bad, he welcomes it, craves for it, begs God to let him die. "PAUL! Shrieks Jessica over and over, coughing as she does spraying vomit, spittle and a bit of blood; a newly formed ulcer hemorrhaging. Paul looks to Jessica, and something inside him reaches out; all that rage and contempt and depression like beguilement he'd left on earth, seemingly surges out, and for a brief moment, Paul fights back, so much so, that he reaches into his gut cavity, and tries to scoop the creature from his innards. It seeks to attack his fingers, and Paul clenches his fingers into fist, pounding inside his body cavity, but as Paul does, he looks at the Rush interface Destiny made, and he was able to distinguish what he was yelling at him. The fabrication of Dr Rush told him to fight for his life.

(It's time to dial it up a notch, and not a drop of rum to be had for inspiration---damn it I'm bored)