View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,087
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Stargate Universe episode Space, airs tonight

Stargate Universe is a new hip series written by the village people to make the Stargate franchise more edgier and gay, but instead it's filled with more fucking fail than this fucking thread, and ladies and fuck-tards, that, is a bad thing.

I would link you fuckers to cool, hip, and supposedly edgier SGU shit, exclusively from tonight's new episode Space, but if I did that, your mother would be a whore, and i'd be uber gay, therefore, I'll just link you to a site that explains it.

GO

And no, the link has nothing to do with tonight's episode, but it would help you understand what SGU is, and aide you in becoming a fan, or to just simply fuck off. Surprisingly, Universe isn't as cool as Atlantis, and by Surprisingly, I mean of course it isn't, because Scifi or SycFuk wannabes, decided to cancel Stargate SG1 for two new shows they felt, and by they, I mean Mark Stern; the dumb fuck, felt would be better than a ten year old show, therefore, he canceled SG1 for Flash Gordon and Payne Killer Jane, which made as much sense as a man cutting off his dick to become a woman instead of just being a fucking shemale. But, let's just say Flash Gordon and Payne Killer Jayne was a bunch of stupid fucking shit, which made getting one's dick cut off to become a cunt, child's play in comparison, or maybe not, but it was just a terrible decision. And on the heels of one bad decision, Mark Stern made another and canceled Atlantis because it didn't want to pay for both Atlantis and Universe. And fuck you too Mark Stern.

So now we have SGU, for better or for worse, which will only get better because the lesbian character will be cured for a time when a cripple bitch switches bodies with her and uses her body to cluster fuck every male member on Destiny. But that may not happen anymore because the village people secretly may be gay.

edit: Stay tuned for more Hollywood Cock-up

edit: There was a huge debate about the entire lesbian getting shit by a disabled woman bit, but fuck, what about the disabled; it was about the disabled actually getting laid and enjoying a regular body, fuck lesbian rights, what about the rights of the disabled? That's typical Hollywood.

Last edited by Expletive : 04-02-2010 at 07:43 PM.