View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,046
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Remakes sucks ass!

I'd like to think I have tons of cool fucking ideas that Hollywood would whore out their mothers for, but I've since come to appreciate that living in the Bahamas and not having any financial means, it is doubtful, that any of my fucking ideas will ever grace the eyes of the majority of the village people that makes up Hollywood. With that being said, I'm sure there are thousands of others who had not only the means, but also the opportunity to have their bits of fancy accepted by the muck a mucks of Hollywood. Unfortunately, many of these screenplays have been locked away to rot while Hollywood not having the balls do take risk anymore, fuck about and remake something that was a success some time ago.

So we're now graced with more remakes than original material, and our satisfaction meters has fallen ever further into apotheosis (a place set aside for failures, fags, and fuck-tards), which wouldn't be that bad except for Hollywood slamming our television sets with more incredulous bullshit claiming it'll be the movie of the century, or the remake of the millennium or other such bullshit, and like proper temporary memory entertainment-whores, we quickly dash to theaters to be had, again and again.

Clash of the Titans came out today, and far beyond the reviews, or the endless line of people online complaining of how much it sucks, we're reminded that this movie may break even, or even worse, become a hit, and Hollywood, not having learned anything, would continue to remake this trivial bullshit. Now, I haven't watched it as yet, and would like to hold my opinion until I've actually seen it, so if any of you fuck whats sees it, let me know what do you think.

Not all remakes are utter and complete bullshit, some of them are actually good, for instance---fuck you, your mother's a whore!