View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,956
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Hollywood Cock-Up

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Fuck You Hollywood, wasn't Chun-Li and Dragon Ball enough, you fucking Cock-Ups

I'm a fan of Bleach, and if you lot don't know what that is, or feels that it's a chlorine based product, then you can just fuck off , but if you're curious, or simply too stoned to give a fuck, continue reading my super new thread; Hollywood Cock-up--- now you can go fuck yourself. Still here, good, good, let's continue, Bleach is an awesome fucking Manga written by a Japanese guy named Tite Kubo, and it's about a group of Samurai human looking grim reapers whose soul purpose is to help recently deceased people and to kill them before they become white ghost eating mutha fuckas that eat other souls and become more powerful fuckers. And if by chance they eat enough other ghostly fuckers, or recently deceased fuckers, or any fucker they can get their mouths on, they become Arrancar; faggoty Spanish looking, dressed, and speaking mutha fuckers, how or why this happens is never explained, but it's fucking cool. But to think this awesome bit of cherry blossom goodness has fallen into the hands of snobby Hollywood makes my head hurt and my dick limp. So fuck you Warner Bros, and Fuck you Steven Segal for plotting on what would have been an otherwise happy blissful ambiguously gay series of weirdness. Not that any of the characters are gay, other than Gin and the Arrancars. And if you don't know who they are, then your mother is a fucking whore!

edit: I used microsoft word to write this thinking i'd make mistakes, but surprisingly, i didn't make any, didn't need the sentence structure green line at all. or maybe word isn't working, in any event, go fuck yourself .

edit edit: And why the fuck (') becomes (?) when i copy it from word?

Last edited by Expletive : 04-02-2010 at 07:11 PM.