Thread: Nba
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,508
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

heat got our hands full....pacers won't back down. i think people forget that they were the hardest series (at first) last year, too....wade was having trouble getting going, and we got down 2-1. even as a diehard, i figured that was it (i didnt even say the same when we played boston, game 6 in the garden, down 3-2), just because the team hadn't shown any life.

what's worse, and tougher this year, is the pacers are hitting their shots, their defense is incredibly improved, and the heat can't put any distance between them.

interesting stat: last year's series, games 1 and 2, heat shot 11% from 3pt. The rest of the games: 40%

I do think Battier and Allen being off has been the biggest issue for us so far. If those guys or MILLER can hit their shots, that distance can be created. I still have hope, but I feel like this series is already becoming the most exciting one of the entire playoffs, even with the Spurs/Warriors already in the books.