Thread: I still...
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,912,235
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Lurker,

DS is like my girl, I like her most of the time but when she is getting on my dam nerves, I leave her the fuck alone. But unlike my girl, DS doesn't follow me around asking me a whole bunch of dam questions when she knows dam well she is acting a dam fool and creating a bunch of stress and strife in my life trying to make me the problem when I haven't said a dam thing about nothing because all I really want is some peace and fuckin quiet and some good lovin' on a regular basis after I work and pay these bills she ran up. Just the other night we didn't have any bottled water and she wants me to get up and go to the friggin grocery store and get some dam water. I been drinkin' tap water all my life without a problem but now I got to spend $3.50 a gallon on gas to get some water that costs even more per gallon because that is the thing to do these days. If you don't like raw tap water, microwave or boil that shit plus there are perfectly good beers downstairs. ... but I digress.