Thread: Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 10:34 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I played strip poker once. There were four of us. Me, the really hot guy I ruined my life over long ago, a hot blonde who was going out with a junior olympic karate kid and some other dude who was a dickhead and also wasn't the karate guy.

We all wanted the blonde to lose, but she kept winning literally every hand (of course). I got down to my bra and panties (I wore panties for show back then, but of course they weren't matching that day FML) and the really hot guy got down to his boxers.

I lost the next hand and the other dude that was also a dickhead was pissed that the hot blonde didn't lose anything. He ended the game without me having to lose the next article of clothing and then I remember me and the really hot guy did it on the floor under a blanket and then the hot blonde and the other dude did it in his bed.

The karate dude found out the next day or so and I remember me and the really hot guy were doing it at a different friend's house and the hot blonde was doing that different friend upstairs and the karate dude loudly knocking on all the doors and screaming at like 3 in the morning and then I think him and the different friend fought while me and the really hot guy kept at it.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-08-2014 at 10:36 AM. Reason: underwear correction