View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 11:47 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Yesterday I saw The Misfits at Madison Square Garden. It was an amazing show!

Damned opened and I never heard of them, but they were very good. Old school British punk rockers. Then Rancid played and they kicked ass as well.

Then The Misfits came on and they looked and sounded the same it was amazing. It was Glenn Danzing, Jerry Only & Doyle Von Frankenstein.

I screamed so much through their set and singing everythings that I have no voice today. There was a 22 year old hot guy in a leather jacket in front of me and he was drunk enough he kept looking back at me and singing & freaking out just as much.

It was great. I miss being a concert slut. If I wasn't married I would have followed him to the bathroom. LOL

Then at one point this 40 year old blonde lady in a short dress and a tranny in a tight ass orange tube top & tiny miniskirt walked by us looking for their right seats. The tranny had a huge beer belly and tight muscular thick man legs.

We were all like wtf, why would you wear that. I think they were going to try to pick up the band after the show.

And oddly enough, he would have fit in with Jersey Shore type bitches who are fat and do the same thing.

Very glad I got to go, probable will have been the last chance.

https://metalinjection.net/shocking-...y-only-surface

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....