View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 06:26 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 730
nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.

What's the only animal with an asshole on it's back?

A police horse.

----------------

A driver gets pulled over rolling past a stop sign. The police officer asks for their license and registration. The driver complains, "I slowed down didn't I?"

"Well the sign says STOP" said the cop.

"This is crazy" the driver replied.

The officer then opens the door and pulls the driver out. He starts wailing on the driver with a baton. He asks the driver, "Now, do you want me to slow down or do you want me to stop?"