View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,159
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Here's some food for thought for everyone. There probably is a sex tape of Nick and Jessica floating around somewhere or locked away somewhere.

Remember, they did a reality show together as newlyweds. Lots of professional equipment just lying around the house. The crew can't be there 24/7. Children must play. The temptation is too great. All that high quality equipment.

I have also heard for the longest time the story about her inability to master the art of oral gratification. Many different stories have come out with one of them being that she was afraid that they would ruin her vocal cords. I don't know if the stories about her BJs are true, but football quarterbacks know alot about getting hummers. If she couldn't open her mouth before and say "Aah!!", he taught her to by now. We just got to figure out if she spits or swallows.

AS far as getting the girl naked, I think she bathes with her clothes on. The best I have ever done is verifiable 3 different see-thru outfits, 1 nip slip and 3 different aeroles slip. Oh, and 1 crotch shot of her white panties from the front in a pair of very short short. The girl needs to live in a monastery.