Thread: virginity
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,897
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

I was 18, senior in high school and sex was the only thing on my mind. (as is expected)
I really wanted to get laid, but had no girlfriend, nothing.
However, I go to drama states(yeah I like musicals, and yeah everyone in drama is gay--which makes it easier to get girls there..anyway) and there's this girl in my school who everyone liked being all 'extra-friendly' with me in the pullout bed.
Nothing happens at states, but then about a week or so later, I invite her to my parents' home b/c they're out of town visiting my sister at college.

I rented Shaun of the Dead, turned out the lights, and sooner or later, she's in my room, we're making out and I grab the condom from my desk. She'd had sex before, but she wasn't "sure" if I should do it so suddenly. I was like, "oh, no, its cool; let's do it" (when I was really thinking, YESSSS!!!)

So we do it and I lasted for 45 minutes(yes Ms. Cellany, we all keep count--at least the first time) and I couldn't come, although it seemed(unless she was lying) that she was coming a lot and finally she was too dry and we stopped.

Since I still didn't come, she decided to give me a bj, which was nice until she said she couldn't stand the taste of the condom anymore.

Finally I ended up just relieving myself onto her huge tits, which was fine but disappointing, especially for the first time.

After talking to my really cool history teacher about it(I was more comfortable talking to him than my dad-go figure-America), I came(haha) to the conclusion I was just too preoccupied with not shooting my load too early that I couldn't....wish I had that problem nowadays.

That's all for that story.