View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,169
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
After all the bitching I got last night about shasta and the cowbell, witch I thunk I'm about to hear, so's I knows I'm about to die, y'all let him go and start a thread like this. I didn't know this forum was capable of such intelicjewal, no intellekgewal. Of fuk it, I mean smart thinkin. I had to find this thing at 8:30am in the morning ( that redundant, isn't it). On a Saturday, none the less. I try not to think of anything harder than whether my underwear is 3 or 4 days old and I need to change it or if it's time to pick the lint out of my belly button again. I still can't remember where I put my belly button lint collection jar. I was going for the Guiness Book of World Records for the most lint collected.

I need to look at boobies and nudies, not thunk. I makes my brain hurt and when that happen, I want to kill people. So, please, y'all don't make me hurt anyone else.

(Oh, and for the record, I hate poor grammar and spelling, too)