View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,394
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I was at the Nothing Like the Sun tour concert at MSG. 7 row center right in front of the lighting&sound guys. We had been sitting on the top of our chairs and all of a sudden this huge paw of a hand slaps down on my shoulder (I was 18 at the time) and pushes me down back into my seat saying I can't see. My friend and I turn around and there is Patrick Ewing and Charles Oakley standing there giving us these mean-ass looks. Needless to say we sat until they went back into the tunnel. (my guess is they just got home from an away trip)