View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 10:56 AM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,552
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I have to beg to differ on that show. I'd seen all three bands before that night and they had put on great shows. I've also seen FNM & Metallica since then and they were great. That night, however, only Metallica was worth a shit and they were playing injured (this was after James had gotten burnt onstage and couldn't play guitar so they had a sub).

Faith No More was boring (!) and the keyboard player, whose name escapes me at the moment, spent most of the set lying down on the stage instead of playing. The whole thing felt phoned in an FNM's part.

GNR managed to lose me as a fan that night. First, they managed to make us wait 2 hours after Metallica before Axl would hit the stage. Then Axl got pissed that people were sitting down instead of jumping up and down jizzing about how great he was so he sat on the edge of the stage and bitched at the audience. He said if we didn't want to be there he would refund our tickets and we could leave. I guess he didn't see me waving my ticket stub in the air. What a fucking bitch. He made a few other comments about it throughout the show and at one point said he wouldn't play as long because the audience was so lax. Perhaps, Axl, everyone was tired because your prima donna ass couldn't be bothered to get onstage in a timely manner. After that, GNR was done for me.