View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 PM
i am megagreg and am in no way related to or affiliated with megaDOUCHE!

Credits: 11,857
megagreg1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Really now please get your information correct. Sadam and his government supported terrorists in a very open way, by offering 50,000$ to the family of any suicide bomber. Tell me that is someone we want in charge. True that we did put the Taliban in control of Afghanistan but that was our wonderful Nobel Prize winning ex pres Jimmy Carter who, for some reason people think has a rainbow blowing out of his ass. These are the people whom Iraq was supporting giving money to to blow up innocent women and children for a simple difference of religious belief.

So really look into these things before you spout off America is moving out of Iraq slowly, but still moving. We still have troops in Germany for goodness sake. We left Vietnam and the and bang, we are still in South Korea and there is a peace sure an uneasy one, but peace anyway. While those are examples of a poorly thought out war you see what happens. We need to stay to help keep the peace.

And remember Bush may have sent us in there, but only congress has the right to declare a war(which I believe they did), the President may do so but only for 100 days. Also our Democratic anti war congress is still funding this war, even if the President tells our troops to stay congress decides wether or not it is going to get paid for.

Do I like war no, do we need to leave now that we have started, we can't. I hate war but it needs to be done sometimes.