View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,670
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, that's why gas is fucking $4+ a gallon and why Bush is now pushing Congress (the democrat run Congress which has single digit approval rating, the lowest ever recorded by Rasmussen) to open up drilling.

Every major intelligence agency said Iraq had WMD, but no, you're right, it was all Bush and only Bush. He made it all up and lied through his teeth.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Just because someone doesn't give good public speeches doesn't mean they are dumb. I'm pretty smart (not to toot my own horn) but I fuck up talking one on one sometimes. He graduated from Yale, but I guess that only means something if it's someone you agree with.

And before you start running your mouth about me loving Bush; I don't. He's fuck up a lot of shit. I just can't stand idiots like you spewing bullshit that you copied and pasted off Democratic Underground.

Fact is, the vast majority of politicians are pretty shitty; there are very few I have any faith in... few as in single digit few.

By the way, the Hitler comparison MAKES NO SENSE, Bush is not committing genocide. He is not killing homosexuals, and Jews and he has not invaded and taken over mainland Europe. In fact, the only countries he/we have invaded, are being run by their own governments and are now free countries.

Last edited by Striker : 07-15-2008 at 01:23 AM. Reason: add shit, fixed shit