Thread: Mma
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:31 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,366
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
To each their own man but I really don't watch women's MMA to objectify them, (though I'm not above objectification of women) but the local promoters around my region are always trying pretty hard to find at least one female fight to throw on the card because it's a guarenteed sellout. Does that translate to PPV buys in big promotions? No. But it's barely attempted on that level. Carrano vs. Santos is arguablely top three most notable shows that Strikeforce was able to promote and the destination of that fight was one of the only stories of interest aside from Kimbo's future after the folding of EliteXC and his humiliating defeat. But that was because they didn't try hiding it in the closet like it's the retarded stepchild no one talks about.

I just don't believe that you can say it's too brutal for women and still lay claim to it being safer than boxing. Afterall women's boxing matches are sanctioned quite commonly and have even been included in the olympic games on occasion largely based on the host countries policies.