Thread: Sucks
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 11:36 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,179
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think one of the reasons a lot of people (myself included) don't like new music is because in high school or college there's a larger group of people you hang out with all the time. Those people have different musical interests and they end up rubbing off on the rest of the group. You get to know your music through your friends. As you move forward the group of people you spend time with shrinks and other responsibilities start to take up more of the time you have. There's less people around to introduce you to new music and the radio sure as hell isn't going to do it. It's not even that the music isn't as good now. I'm sure some of it is. There just aren't great memories attached to it like when you were younger and experiencing things for the first time. Add awesome memories to the songs today and you'll look back at them just as fondly in a few years as you do your old favorites today.