Thread: Truth or Dare
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 12:27 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,890
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I believe her name was Jennifer. I learned a very important lesson that night. Never ever ever ever drink heavily when you're the wingman. We all got soused at the bar. We headed back to his place. Now he was with a really cute asian girl. I was with a girl, who, if she fell face first in a land mine, it would have been an improvement (and that's coming from someone who really can't afford to be picky). In the dorm, we hear them going at it pretty heavily. I am lying on the bed trying desperately to balance on the mad teeter totter that is going on in the room. I look in her direction to get a reference point to steady my head and she is right there. I guess she took my utter look of confusion as an invitation. She went right in for a kiss. I want to say I resisted. I want to say I was saving myself for marriage. What I can say is she was an incredible kisser. What happened after is a blur of sweatiness with flashes of ugliness and maybe a little weeping.

The next day I woke up in an complete state of panic. My friend and his girl were gone. Jennifer was up and bounding around. So, to make matters worse, she was a morning person, which didn't quiet the homicidal (suicidal?) thoughts in my head. She asked if I wanted to go to breakfast. I excused myself saying I had a study group at 8.

Years of therapy and heavy medication have finally suppressed the memory of that night. I occasionally ran into her in school and she would give me that, "our little secret night" look which nearly had me running into traffic.

Truth...what is a little sex secret that all future SO's will never know?