View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:58 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,057
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Wife and I went to see this yesterday. I really liked it. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but it actually kept me wondering who the killer was. They did a really good job of not shoving in your face "people not around when the killing happens" and at the same time softly trying to lead you to think the killer may be a few different people too.

Not gonna spoil anything, but I became convinced my first suspect couldn't be the killer. So convinced that I was surprised when it turned out to be that person...

Take away the gratuitous blood and gore (really not that much for the length of the movie) and you'd come close to a Hitchcock murder mystery.

Last edited by strommsarnac : 05-02-2011 at 05:59 PM.