View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:33 PM
In Soviet Russia, bomb disarms you!

Credits: 42,776
Sergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I agree the French film a very funny movie. The remake was ruined by the Paul Rudd character being to much of a nice guy, and as Brodiemaxx put it Carrell "Will Ferrelling" it. A terrble toxic combination of nice and stupid. The original is so much nastier, and really paints the dinner player as an arsehole (who comes around a bit at the end).

I think the American versions writers or producer thought the original character was too mean (he is one of the regular people throwing the dinner game, and implicit from the get go) and niced him up to much. But yeah, the French film rocks.