View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,814
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I have many of these kinds of stories to tell. I won't bore you all with a long-winded one but here's a favorite of mine from recently (a lot of these center around my stupid-ass manager who says things like "that's the cherry on the cake" or "let's put another socket next to the wrench" while trying to drum up team morale because he's a former Air Force douche who knows none of us need his supervision).

Here's a great example of the kind of shit I get:

Last week on Friday I get an email asking me if I can begin moving one part of a team into the new call floor area that is being built for them. They want the first part of the team to move in before the 8th of July. Here's the kicker, the client requires a locked area and although the doors are hung, none of the electronics are even up yet. On top of that, they're doing final certifications on a new hire class, and my co-worker is out of the office all week. SURE! I'd love to move a bunch of PCs and phones and shit to an area that you can't even inhabit because the team's supervisor is going on vacation and no one else on your team of fat lazy stupid computer-illiterate supervisors wants to sit on the other end of the building!
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole