View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 10:16 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,412
CharlieHustle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Cool

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I strongly disagree, I believe all people are bisexual, it's just for whatever reason (religion, social mores, etc) they feel the need not to act on these urges.

Lithium, I don't want to get too deep on you, I do agree that men's bodies are utilitarian, I don't think that they're intended to turn someone on necessarily. However, historically, prior to Christianity in Rome and Greece homosexuality as you would call it or bisexuality as I would call it was openly practiced and was not looked down upon.

Lesbian, comes from the Island of Lesbos, in Greece, were young women were taken to learn. Julius Ceasar was known as every man's wife and every woman's husband. Alexander, well, I don't know if you saw Oliver Stone's movie... Fact is these men went on campaigns for years, there was no one to fuck but each other at some points. Sex was viewed as sex, a primal humanistic urge. Which is more or less how I view it. I'm more suspicious of people who are as repulsed as you say that you are, than I am of the men willing to compliment a man on his looks.

Back to Atomicvixen, of course this is normal, no you are not homosexual, it's impossible for women to not be attracted to other women... Just look at market, tits and ass everywhere, sexual innuendo, you're being subject to men trying to convince men to buy shit every moment of the day. The quickest way to do that is through sex.

As far as acting on it? Some things are better left to fantasy, as I'm sure you can relate through past experiences... Then again, acting on it might be a great thing for you and your boyfriend.

"Never talk when you can nod, and never nod when you can wink, and never write an e-mail because it's death. You're giving prosecutors all the evidence we need."
- Eliot Spitzer

Last edited by CharlieHustle : 06-08-2008 at 10:20 PM.