View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,529
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You are correct that it is not a right, but I still have to tell the stupid bitch at my work who organizes the blood drives that I CAN'T give every time she organizes one of those fucking things, and it always shows in the stats for our department that 50% are giving. It'd be different if I had chosen to suck a cock or have my shit marinated with some dude's spunk like DarthRollinTheSack, but I'm prevented because my father chose to serve his country and the US Navy chose to station him (along with my mother, my sister, and myself) in Spain. I went back in the Corps, and I also spent time in Africa. I'm disqualified from giving blood and made to feel like a third-class citizen by coworkers and the fucking Red Cross, and they show ads all the time begging for blood. Fuck the Red Cross, and fuck that stupid fat cunt at my work.
/thread
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole