View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 10:34 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,684
decano67 will become famous soon enoughdecano67 will become famous soon enoughdecano67 will become famous soon enough

Ha! This reminded me of something that happened to me when I was about 13...
One day I was staring at a bottle of Coke sitting on the countertop...I don't know what the fuck I was thinking about (probably wondering when I would finally get to see some REAL tits in person) but the Coke bottle moved... It really freaked me out and I was convinced I moved it with my mind... I tried to move it again with my mind (on purpose now) and IT MOVED!!! I did this 4 more times and every time the fucking 2 liter bottle moved right on cue... needless to say I was excited beyond comprehension...Then the fucking bottle moved on its own without my "help"...I took a good look at the counter top and then it dawned on me: I had left the bottle out of the fridge for about an hour and since I grew up in the Tropics with no air conditioning, the condensation dripping from the bottle had helped the bottle slide across the marble counter top and the entire episode was a monumental coincidence...But for about 90 seconds I was a super hero in the making...
cut
paste

Do it faggot