View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Did I ever tell you about the time I saved the whole planet on Earth Day?

Credits: 40,595
Aquaman43 is just really niceAquaman43 is just really niceAquaman43 is just really niceAquaman43 is just really niceAquaman43 is just really niceAquaman43 is just really niceAquaman43 is just really nice

When I got out of the Air Force, I worked for a private Avionics company is SoCal for about 5 years. I worked on a lot of celeb planes and some of the movie studios. I met a lot of them. I don't really get star struck though. Clint Eastwood parked his helicopter outside of our shop. He's just like you would expect, great guy. Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman = pricks. Whoopie Goldberg = prick. Sly Stallone = prick. Michelle Pfieffer = smoking ass hot. Dennis Quaid, great guy.
I was working on a plane in a hangar right next to Ahhnold's plane. I think I was working on one of the Hard Rock Cafe owner's plane. Maria came into the hangar and Ahhnold right behind her. She was bitching as soon as she stepped in the hangar. But she stepped in some skydrol and busted her ass. Ahhnold was laughing so hard I thought he was going to lose consiousness.
And Metallica came in on a black and gray G-2. Those guys must have more money than God, but this is an old prop plane. State of the art in its day, but its day had long past. I don't think any of those boys are a fan of soap and water.

Tell Lord Tywin winter is coming for him. Twenty thousand northerners marching south to find out if he really does shit gold. - Robb Stark