View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,535
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
it is. wood stok is nice. kevlar is better but not as prity. add a mitchel barel and float the barel, upmod the gas tube and it works forevr.

one rnd at a time. one flag. flip to full. six flags.[/quote]

Yeah, I actually prefer a wooden stock to kevlar or composite. Since we're speaking of sleeping habits, I can't sleep without having one of my Ka-Bars within reach, either my Marine issued one that I've taken with me all over the world, or the shorter older Navy equivalent that belonged to my dad's uncle Mike Fisher during WWII. One's always in the house in reach and the other always lives in the pocket behind the front passenger seat so I can reach back with my right hand and grab it in case of trouble.
-SrD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole