View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,518
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

FUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUUU, ya' little fuckin' cunt.

who the fuck do you think you are, ya' little wiseass?

Comin' in here with your "Oh, I'm a little girl, save me from the big bad meanies" bullshit. Fuck off, would ya', with that crap.

We created this shit you little dirtbag, and damn to hell some tosser like you's gonna come along and piss on our graves.
I will hunt, stalk , and flame your ass back to Perez before I let you throw one of us under the bus, you fucktard.

I decree from this day forth that mildlyirritatedmanny is a punk-ass bitch who doesn't understand the depth of the shit.

GTFO

(does that get me the award?)