View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:56 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,311
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yes, what is there some reason, that kids should have some kinda punishment leveld against them? is that what i'm hearing out of people. you bleeding heart pussy are making so fucking sick! you have already taken the spanking and disipline out school what next. if there isn't some kinda of punishment for doing the wrong thing how are you supposed to change behavior....oh wait i know, i've heard it before, just use reason cause a kid will behve properly if you just explain to them wait they did wrong, and agree to a mutual...........FUCK THAT SHIT! HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE JAILS IN OUR COUNTRY LATELY. jesus christ reasoning doesn't work! fuck it nevermind! crybaby fucking society! i'm going back to stealing shit and when i get busted i'm going to hold my head up high and fuck ya you caught me, it's my fault and no one elses cause god dammit, i now what i did was wrong and i did it anyway and no one tricked me or told me i was doing the right thing. ME ME ME MOTHERFUCKERS IT WAS ME! cause i take resonsiblity for what i do, i get busted speeding i don't cuss out the cop he is doing his job, i was breaking the law willfully doesn't matter if i was late i should have left earlier. and it is because of this attitude i have and the fact that i don't give attitude to the cops and judge, that i have gotten a tickect in 14 years, i get warnings! next time try being nice to the fucking cop amazing how well it works! sorry i went off on a rant again what was i saying?, oh yeah. $15.00 yes punish the kid shut up and take your medicine. the fact that his daughter is willing to shell out the money already shows that she is a good kid and understands she screwed up, but don't fuck it up now shit rules are rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB