View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 03:16 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.
Default Whooooa

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED!!

haha i have some good ones!

Case #1 - I bought my sister a cool ring from this artsy store in a strip mall for her birthday. All the stuff they have there is really expensive but this ring only cost around $150 or so. Well my sister had it for one day and the stone in it fell out! So we went back and asked if we could exchange it and they WOULDNT! I bought the ring the day before and they said since those rings were hand crafted that we should have been careful with it.

No amount of reasoning would work and the owner was being kind of a bitch. I was so furious that i thought about what to do for a while and came up with a plan. Thanksgiving day night i went to that store and squirted EPOXY into the front door keyhole and went around back and did the same.

Drove by the next day about an hour after opening time and they were still not open and there was a locksmith truck there. Busiest day of the year too.

I am pretty sure that replacing those locks and the locksmith charge cost them more than $150.

Case #2 - My mother is a real estate developer and we own apartment complexes. Well one time we had a real bitch of a tenant in one of the apartments. She was a bartender and would come home really late and be really loud and wake up the other tenants. She always parked in the handicapped parking because it was closest to her apartment.

After repeated notices and warnings to no avail i waited til she came home late one night and I took a potato and stuck it in her tailpipe and spray painted the end black so you couldnt see it. She couldn't start her car the next day and got it towed to a mechanic.

After that i "encouraged" all her immediate neighbors to file a formal complaint to our office. If we get 3 formal complaints we evict (it's in our lease). Needless to say we got 3 quick formal complaints after i told her neighbors about that policy.