View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:45 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,169
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Satan ...... I commend your reply to Dangle, however this isn't a criticism of Dangle, so don't take it that way, Dangle.

It's strange how so many ppl think of g-d and religion in the same vain. Religion is just a set of rules on how to worship. Enough said on that by me.

As for thou shalt not kill, the bible is full of exception to the law:
  1. Eye for an eye.
  2. Stoning for crimes.
  3. Killing for defense of yourself or others, but only if a life is in danger.
  4. G-d slew the first born male from the Pharaoh of Egypt all the way down to the lowest of slaves. (And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.)
  5. There are even passages about mercy killings.
As for if I had a chance to sit down with the most Supreme Being, while my questions are very short, I don't know if his/her/it's answer would be.

I'd like to know how did the universe come to be, if we are actually, possibly, nothing more than a molecule of another enity, as it takes many atoms makes up an element. What is the infinite universe and is it infinite or finite? What is life before birth and is there life after death? And if there is life after death, is it a better place?

And one last question I would want to ask. We know the Bible, both the New and the Old Testaments, have been butchered, so what really is the truth?

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 01-29-2010 at 05:49 AM. Reason: correct grammatical error