View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 02:31 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 445,044
tokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enough
Default Rapidshare Changing/New Model

Hello fellow DSFers and happy holidays,

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing decreased user friendliness of rapidshare over the past few months. Specifically, every time I try to download something from a shared link in the forum it tells me that there are no more free slots and I should upgrade or try again later. Is this due to popularity of their site increasing or the number of times that I have already downloaded content from their servers?

Also, as someone who may be forced to pay for service, can someone "in the know" explain the benefits and drawbacks of the site compared to others like megaupload? I've always wondered why we didn't use it (megaupload) more since it didn't cap the amount of downloads that one could do in a given period of time. I assumed there must have been a reason others didn't use it more but never took the time to ask. Any expertise that you all have to share would be appreciated.

Thanks, Joe