Thread: Mma
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,716
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, I agree, Marcus just got out-classed. He's only been doing this two years though, so if he can get one with the right team and trainers, I think he could be dangerous. I'm excited to see how he does against Meathead, that dude makes me think somewhere there's a creepy with van with blue curtains with his name on the title.

I think Brendan will handle Roy, he got out from under Marcus and Marcus is a lot taller and more gangly. If Schaub gets caught in the same side-crucifix and Roy starts raining down punches like he did to Kimbo and McSweeney, it might be over.

I'm more excited about the ancillary fights on the finale than the actual finale match. Kimbo should have a good matchup, and Meathead against Marcus is promising. Bones and Hamill should also be good. I just hope that Rampage is toying with Rashad with this retirement bullshit, I want to see them fight. They've been mouth-fucking each other all season when they should have been coaching, it's time to put up or go the fuck home.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole