View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,514
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Blow job @ 14 - no nut, first nut in a rubber @ 15 - she was a 19 year old firecrotch who pussy farted for about a half hour, cause I did nothing to fill that pre-fisted and punished reamed-out tunnel.

Best was the next though, cause I was the chosen one of a senior cheerleader everyone wanted - HUGE cans. I'll never forget because I unwrapped the presents in the back of my '68 LeMans (my first car, just got it that day) - those double ff's became pancakes when I opened up her bra, (to this day I can't eat sunny side up eggs without thinking of her), that's where I learned to titty fuck - my first nut without a rubber was her chest.