View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 09:01 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,461
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i remained virginal throughout high school, meaning i gave a lot of head. i'm not saying i'm an expert or anything but i've got some tips to get by.

firstly, i always live by this mantra. "act like it's a tasty treat, like an icecream pop or something." that way i enjoy it and i get really into it. i try to look straight up into his eyes while doing it and make little moans (not ridiculously loud ones, that could be distracting.)

make it seem like you can't get enough. sometimes it's also good to play the naive card, stop whatever you're doing and ask if it feels good and ask what you can do better, etc. i had an ex who, immediately after i did that, came in 30 seconds.

also, think of what makes you feel good. i know that when a guy fingers me or i get off myself, i dont rub the skin vigorously, i kind of push the skin around. for example, grip your arm, and rub up and down. you're kind of moving with the skin. i like to perform this on the base of the penis while licking the tip. just get into it, and he won't be able to get enough.

i also enjoy to give a great blow job and the look of satisfaction on his face afterwards.