View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 01:36 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,379
IndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really nice

My name is Sam. I'm 24. I've kind of been going to the community college for way too fucking long and hate it. . . I work for the family business, auto glass and auto interiors. I used to work as a manager of a Sam Goody. I'm a quadruplet. I live in a suburb of Chicago. In the past six years I've been arrested for weed three times and have gotten off on supervision all times. I love music. All types, specifically grunge, alternative rock from the 90's, indie, emo, punk, ska, screamo, rock n' roll roots, early rock n' roll, psychadelic. . . . I forget how I found this site years ago, probably smoking and browsing the web. . . but thought Jesus was fucking hilarious with his rants and had to keep coming back for them. . . I fucking hate all the celebrity bullshit that the US is obsessed with, hate reality tv, hate the government and the current administration, am a conspiracy theorist that believe the government killed kennedy, 9-11 was orchestrated by high ranking members of our government, ufo's and aliens are real, and the bilderberg group is controlling the world, all three major religions are one in the same, they just worship differently and can't accept each other for it, Jesus Christ was an alien, . . . I also like to surround myself with a bunch of pretty chicks as close friends. . . not gay, but why hang out with a bunch of sausages???? then usually i find out these chicks have a thing for me, but they don't do anything about it cuz i guess they want to date. . . sucks to be me. . . sometimes.

Visit my music blog: http://www.startofthenewrevolution.blogspot.com

StartoftheNewRevolutionRadio

Last edited by IndieEmoPunk : 04-28-2008 at 10:26 PM.