View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:29 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,056
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

More than twenty years ago I saw an HBO special on sex. The therapist, whatever, had a compelling theory about homosexuality.

Most people are bothered by male acts of homosexuality, but not by female acts of homosexuality. The "reasoning" behind it is simply that someone watching two+ guys being involved serves no purpose towards procreation. However, two+ women being involved attracts most men (and many women) because it promotes reproduction and therefore the growth of the population.

Put simply, a single guy having sex with multiple women at the same time with multiple females can produce more children. Yet, multiple guys having sex with a single female at the same time will only produce a single child (barring twins, etc.).

Just some thoughts that have stuck with me for too long.