View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:10 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,057
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Honestly, I have to admit, it TOTALLY PISSES ME OFF when frak'ing fast food places do this shit to me. It's happening more and more. I just tell them I'm going to sit in front of the window until I get what I ordered, get my money back or the call the cops and explain how they took my money knowing they didn't have the product I was paying for. That gets the manager involved and they approve the refund.

They shouldn't take your money until they know they have the food you've ordered. Especially if they aren't going to give it back when they don't have what you order.