View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,758
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I'm Fletch, it's my first name and not my last. Not named after the Chevy Chase movie either, but that's a great way to get a name. When people ask I usually same something to the extent, "Yeah, I'm named after that movie and I actually have a brother named Caddyshack or Fletch Lives". I love me some Chevy, and so does the rest of the family.
I'm a law student in the great NW, and have way too much free time on my hands since I don't believe in studying. The Law school/not studying thing don't really react to each other well though...
Huge sports fan. Football, Basketball mainly, some baseball. Into MMA and weightlifting, but also into heavy drinking and eating, which leads to me being in the forum more than the gym. Definitely trying to contribute a little bit more to the General Discush' forum a little bit more since I decided lurking just wasn't a good enough use of my time, haha.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Heat---law school? Save yourself, get an MBA.