View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 11:44 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,377
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

I despise the whole Abyss as a face thing on TNA. I hated the Jim Mitchell holding secrets over Abyss' head thing. I think Abyss has been poorly used for at least the last year. He wears a leather mask, for fuck's sake. What about that doesn't scream Monster Heel?

As you can tell, I don't give a shit about Abyss right now. And I came very close to fast forwarding through his trip to the 'therapist's" office. But I didn't, althought I paid it little attention until he addressed his "therapist" as "Dr. Stevie" the 2nd time. For whatever reason, I started paying some attention. Something was weird. It hit me right before Dr. Stevie spoke. Dr. Stevie is none other than Big Stevie Cool, Stephan Richards. The possibilities are endless. Shut Abyss up and use the good Doctor as his mouthpiece, manipulating him and having him wreak havoc through the TNA roster.

But no, I'm sure they'll drop the ball and have one of the better stick guys languish in jobber purgatory. Who writes this shit anyway?

Red