View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 11:19 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,377
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yes and no. I love brother vs. brother. When I was a little mark watching GCW, Ole and Lars Anderson fueded. I don't remember why, but it blew me away. I looked at it from the perspective of my own family. I mean, my sisters husbands knew each other and were friends. Would their wives not be able to hang out anymore? And what about Christmas? How fucked up would it be when everyone got together at the parent's house? I think Lars was as much an Anderson as Arn was.

Owen and Bret was fun, because both were such great workers and complimented each other. Storyline- wise, I wasn't feeling it. I never ever could take Owen seriously as a heel. He was a good man, and that always showed through. You could easily tell he was playing a part. A lot of the enjoyment I had in wrestling left me when Owen died. I'm still a nerd, but the whole Hart family saga was, and is, heartbreaking.

Now to the question at hand. I can't stand Matt. He's boring in the ring and on the stick. That said, the idea that he's jealous, that he busted his ass and Jeff got all the breaks even though Jeff's a fuckup, that he resents Jeff's success is very believable. Have they had him admit he beat up Jeff in the hotel, ran him off the road and made the pyro go all apeshit? I think they should. Have Jeff not want to fight his brother (a la Kane/ Undertaker), but have Matt keep attacking him and fucking with him. To the point he has no choice. Technically, it should be a great match.

I'd like to see a bigger build with more psychology. Matt should be all pissed off. I mean, he was the ECfuckingW champion and was jobbing to Smackdown upper mid- carders. He should be not only kayfabe outraged, but shoot outraged. While his brother was being pushed to the World title. Show me that outrage. Make me believe it. Make me have sympathy for Matt, but make me feel guilty for that sympathy because Matt's so evil. It's Modern Wrestling Psychology 101. Fucking Vince.

Red