View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 654,686
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default Maxbaileys choice.

Believe it or not, this is the music I listen to on a regular basis. There isn't a day goes by that I don't listen to at least one of these artists.

I like most music with the exception of heavy dance and hip hop. I just don't get it, maybe i'm too old or too white .

I also prefer a female vocal to a male vocal but some people like Johnny Cash and Elvis do more than break that rule for me. I grew up with Elvis music in my house as my dad is a HUGE Elvis fan and I guess it's just transferred onto me because I love his music too.

As for Janis Joplin, in my opinion she was one of the most talented vocalists ever even if my missus thinks she sounds like one of Marge Simpsons sisters .

Anyway, enough bullshit, here is my list...

Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones