View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 11:57 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,159
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

I, personally. don't like it clean shaven/wax only because of appearance sake. Give me a nice manicured pubs or a landing strip that accents her Mons pubis. When I see a naked pussy on some women (not all), I feel like I'm with a child and that makes me very uncomfortable. Up close, in your face, you know the difference, but from afar, especially if they are petite and small busted, it just feels so wrong, that I can't enjoy the intimacy.

After I've been with someone for a time, like my ex-gf, then I don't mind. I will always, though, prefer a road map for my tongue.