View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,277
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

If anyone has ever seen Zeitgeist I sort of buy the whole new age coming thing. As in it wont be the end of the world, its just the end of an age as Jesus who represents the age of Pisces (with things like giving everyone bread and fish, his meeting with 2 fisherman etc) moving on to...I think its Aquarius or something. The dude pouring the pale of water.

More and more people are losing faith every day which kind of represents the end of Jesus, plus the big wars and everything going on reeks of desperation from the remaining nuts to try and get their way. The one final struggle.

I could see the slate being wiped clean at some point soon, and it all beginning again. Then again, humans could well have a long way to go and make many more advances.

If you even look at some old sci-fi films or look at predictions for the end of last century that were created at the beginning, it goes to show how far off even the smartest people always are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too